Homeowners Insurance

C.R. Insurance Agency know not every clients needs are the same and we have many coverage options to choose from when it comes to insurance for your home. Homeowners insurance protects more than just your physical home and the items inside but also provides financial protection against disasters.
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. The level of coverage you will have will depend on the amount you purchase and our agents will help you determine the right coverage you need.

Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:

  • Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
  • Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
  • Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.

An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you’re financing a car, your lender may also have requirements. We review these requirements with you to make sure you have what you need.

If you’re in an accident or your car is stolen, it can be extremely expensive to fix or replace the damage or stolen vehicle. As well as if anyone becomes injured as a result of an accident, medical costs can really break your budget if you’re not insured.

If you or your vehicle cause damage or injury to others in an incident, legal charges can cost a lot of money. Being insurance is a prudent financial decision and many states even require you to have at least some coverage.

Our agents at C.R. Insurance Agenc will find the right auto insurance that meets your specific needs. A few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion are:

  • How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
  • What is the insurance company’s level of service and ability to pay claims?
  • What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
  • What’s the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)

Call us today to schedule a review of your current policy to make sure you have the right coverage and getting the best rates.

Call us today for a complete review of your current homeowners
policy or a free quote on a new policy

Renters Insurance

C.R. Insurance Agency knows the importance of renters insurance if you do not own your home. Renters insurance is crucial for alleviating financial stress by helping to cover costs of any misplaced, stolen, or damaged items not covered under the landlord’s policy.

Renters insurance covers your possessions against losses from fire or smoke, lightning, vandalism, theft, explosion, windstorm, and water damage from plumbing.

However, renters insurance does not cover floods, earthquakes or routine wear and tear. You can, however, buy separate policies for flood and earthquake damage.

In the event you are forced out of your home because of a disaster your additional living expenses will be covered. 

Renters insurance pays the reasonable additional costs of temporarily living away from your home if you can’t live in it due to a fire, severe storm or other insured disaster. It covers hotel bills, temporary rentals, restaurant meals and other living expenses incurred while your home is being rebuilt. Coverage for additional living expenses differs from company to company. 

Renters insurance also covers your responsibility to other people injured at your home or elsewhere by you, a family member or your pet and pays legal defense costs if you are taken to court.

When deciding how much insurance you need you want to add up the cost of everything you would want to replace if it were damaged or stolen. This could also serve as the basis for an inventory that will make filing a claim easier. 

For an inventory, also record model numbers, dates and places of purchase. Take photographs or make a video of these items and place a copy of the inventory in safe place away form your home.

If you rent an apartment or house you need insurance to protect your belongings. While your landlord might have insurance, it only protects the building. Your belongings are not covered under those policies. 

If you are currently renting or about to rent a home call us today for a review or a free quote.