Whether you’re a beginner or experienced driver, car insurance is crucial for peace of mind while on the road. C.R. Insurance Agency offers insurance for all types of drivers, regardless of driving history, and even those with international licenses.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you’re financing a car, your lender may also have requirements. We review these requirements with you to make sure you have what you need.
If you’re in an accident or your car is stolen, it can be extremely expensive to fix or replace the damage or stolen vehicle. As well as if anyone becomes injured as a result of an accident, medical costs can really break your budget if you’re not insured. If you or your vehicle cause damage or injury to others in an incident, legal charges can cost a lot of money. Being insurance is a prudent financial decision and many states even require you to have at least some coverage.
Our agents at C.R. Insurance Agency will find the right auto insurance that meets your specific needs. A few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion are:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company’s level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What’s the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Call us today to schedule a review of your current policy to make sure you have the right coverage and getting the best rates.